zondag 24 februari 2013

Madrid #day 4

The last day we had great weather!
 I went to a tattoo shop for al little tattoo like I planned to do, but the tattoo man didn't want to tattoo me because of my age :( Like my parents were not there they couldn't do it (I gonna trie it in Belgium hihi). In the evening I did some shopping on my own because my sister didn't felt so well. The great thing about going shopping there is that you can shop until 22:00 o'clock so I did that in the evening after a full day. We went sleep at 01:00 o'clock for waking up three hours later so we were tired all this week !!

View from the Palacio

Palacio Real

Palacio Real

12:00 ---> tortilla

Visiting the football stadion Bernabeu of Real Madrid
Our room after my shopping

24:00 ----> Tapas

Last walk on Gran Via

Friday at 08:00 o'clock ----> take off to Belgium


So, this was my last post about my trip. It was a great experience to travel alone just with my sister and we already planned for another one!



E.X

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Bedankt voor je lieve reactie op mijn blog! :) Mooie foto's! Jammer dat je geen tattoo mocht van die man.. :( Ik wil zó graag een keertje naar Madrid! Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so beautiful! I have yet to visit more of Europe, but someday, very soon, I will!
    Do think before getting a tattoo, it's a permanent decision so it needs to be thought of in order not to regret it!
    Thanks for dropping by on my blog,
    Love,
    S

    www.sonushka.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. leuke foto's, jammer van de tattoo. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen